Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Day 96; 230 ish Pounds

Ok still around 230 ish on this scale so I guess that is a good thing. I BOUGHT AND FIT INTO SIZE 18 JEANS TODAY!! For a girl that has gotten used to wearing size 24s for the past year and a half that is amazing. I don't think I have been in a size 18 since highschool.... EXCITED!!
340 for entire breakfast

About 320 Calories


About 600 Calories

About 300 for chicken, 140 for corn
70 for salad, 140 for chips

About 200 for apple

About 100 calories of fruit shared









Total for the day.... not a lot of fair food today.... :(
About 2210 calories... Still not bad for not trying!!! TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment