Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 88; 232.8 Pounds

Just a little more!!! This was a very hectic week and weekend. I am tired so I am going to go eat my cantaloupe and go to bed!
100 Calories

About 160 Calories

Only ate 3/4 sandwich: 350 Calories
Plus 90 for Apple sauce

50 Calorie Popsicle

90 for cookie, 100 for pretzels, 50 for fruit
Burger about 300 Calories
Chocolate Stuff? 150?

Cantaloupe About 80 Calories











Total for the day? About 1520. Seems like a good day. Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment