Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Day 76; 236.6 Pounds

Got a headache so this will be quick. Had a great time at the zoo with my mom and my son. We got to feed the elephants and my son is finally at an age where he can see and appreciate the animals. I love spending time with my son and my mom.
100 Calorie Pre Breakfast

Breakfast 450 Calories

Lunch; About 500 Calories give or take

520 Calorie Meal










Total for then day? 1570... Maybe that is why I have a headache? Good night ya'll. I have a busy weekend ahead of me so I will try to post if I can but I may end up crashing into bed before it gets done. In which case I will double post the day after!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment