Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, August 6, 2011

Day 79; 237.6 Pounds (with clothes)

Well I got a new scale today that I can take in case I am traveling and it says I am 237.6 with clothes on after a big dinner so I am pleased. I will use it again tomorrow to make sure that it is calibrated with my current scale. Today was good, got to spend a lot of time with family and friends. I think we should do more of this. There is nothing more important than family. I have to admit though that on a hot humbid day like this it is easy to over eat so I am not going to be hard on myself. We were in the heat all day long.
Muscle Milk 100 Calories

Turnover at 5:00 am: Don't ask
280 Calories

Husband wanted to try new dutch oven
recipe: About 300 Calories

150 Calorie Whoops..

Only 4 of these: 190 Calories

50 Calories of Watermelon

Plate 1 of potluck.... 250 for pork chop
100 for salad
Let's say 150 for other stuff
So 500 Calories?

Plate 2: Chicken 250 Calories
100 Calories for Salad
50 for other stuff
So about 450?

Bad Lisa!!! Let's not add this....
So total for the day without the dessert added in...lol. About 2070 so I guess I didn't do as bad as I thought.... And with the fact that we were sweating while sitting in the shade.....

No comments:

Post a Comment