Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, August 4, 2011

Day 77; 237.0 Pounds

Back into the old see-saw of weight. Leveled out again. Seems to be a theme. I am really tired tonight so short again.
Muscle Milk 100 Calories

2 Popsicles 100 Calories

320 Calorie Lasagna

300 Calorie Salad

About 300 Calories of Chips and Salsa

Steak Quesadilla on corn tortillas
About 400 Calories

Bean and Chicken Enchiladas
450 Calories
Total for the day and the reason my stomach is too full to move? About 1970 Give or take!! Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment