Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, August 28, 2011

Day 101; 238.8 Pounds

Ok so I am back to using the old scale and I promise today is the last day of junk food, not counting calories, and relatively little veggies. I am back on track as fair week is over.... :( I saw this little mini that I wanted at the fair grounds (cute little guy, a little neglected) and I left a note with my number. I hope they get back to me. I really hope that we get some tickets sold with my pestering people at the fair grounds.
Bacon, Ham, Cheese Sandwich

Nutella Crepe

Fried Pickles

Steak Fajita

Lemonade

Burger and Chicken Sandwich

Strawberry Shortcake
Total Calories:  No clue, don't care. I will start tomorrow!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment