Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 92; 235.6???????

Ok... I am not going to get depressed because fair is here..... I don't know what happened though. Am I being punished because I let myself eat pizza? GRRRRRR!!!! It is probably because I have been eating horribly lately, I don't know why I slipped back into a bad eating habit. I need to have fair week and then start over. I think I am going to try to have some good food over fair week.
About 100 Calories

50 Calories

Bad... I know. 540 for Big Mac, 60 for salad
Let's say 200 for Fries? About 800?

Chinese!! About 900 Calories?

About 100 Calories Maybe?
So the total for the day was 1950.... And I did 15 minutes of a cardio fat blasting workout on the ellipitcal at lunch.... Not that it even touched the amount of calories in my lunch. Hopefully I can work this weight off. I was doing so well too. The pre fair crunch got to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment