Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 82; 237.6 Pounds (Bloated)

Let me tell you the story about the Four Peaches and the Donut... Once upon a time some person brought peaches and donuts as a gift to a local office. The lovely glazed donuts taunted the calorie counting veterinarian all morning long. To curb her craving for the 200 calorie glazed pieces of heaven the young vet ate a peach. As one peach did not satisfy her craving for the donut she had another. As the morning went on she realized that her craving as so strong that it had forced her to consume a total of 4 peaches.... the moral of the story? When someone brings you peaches and donuts.... just eat the damn donut.
100 Calories

160 Calories of Peaches

320 Calorie WW Pizza

Someone should talk to Panera about
the calorie count in their cookies... 370!!!

Still craving that donut: 50 Calories

Dinner; made by my hubby;
400 for chops
50 for green beans
300 for rice









Total for the day? 1750 Calories. Pretty good. We shall see what tomorrow brings. And no... I never ate the donut.

No comments:

Post a Comment