Today was long but not too bad. Had some tough to deal with cases with some awesome owners but otherwise it was a normal day. I am beat. I am trying to get everything in the house cleaned up because I like to do my shopping on my day off (leaving the dogs inside to beat the heat) and I like to have some of my chore list done the night before. I tried to have some more carbs during lunch but I just felt over stuffed and bloated so I will try to add them in some other way or snack more as the day permits.
 |
| Breakfast 290 Calories |
 |
Part of lunch (missing salad)
About 700 Calories
Meatloaf Sliders, Mashed Potatoes
Salad |
 |
Banana Chocolate need I say more?
165 Calories |
 |
| Banana Popsicle 50 Calories |
 |
Chicken Marsala and Rice made by my hubby
720 Calories |
Total for the day? About 1925. Not to shabby. Well time for the kiddo's bath and bed time story. TTYL
No comments:
Post a Comment