Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, August 12, 2011

Day 85; 233.3 Pounds

It has been a long rough day. It ended with me thoroughly examining a dead cat in my trash can because the day after I accidently forget to actively go outside and retrieve my cat after she ran out the door I come home to a gray and white cat....like mine.... smashed to unrecognizable smithereens in front of my house. Luckily my cat was declawed in the front and this cat had claws on the three remaining feet that I could find... I still don't know where Motor is though. Hopefully she will get hungry and come back safe and sound. I however feel like that cat on the road today.
335 Calories: Start of the bad day.

About 780 Calories: Bad Day

Arby's: Don't ask: About 910....
Total for the VERY BAD DAY? 2025 Calories.... Going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment