Watched Drop Dead Diva and I am happy that Owen is winning at the moment, I like Grayson and all but he is really shallow. I hope they don't ruin it next week. I over ate again today, I think the heat makes me hungry (or maybe it is the calories wasted being out in the heat). I am trying to get the property cleaned up within the next few months so we can look at selling it and I think I am going to have a MAJOR yard sale in the begining of September so if there is anything of ours that you want let me know now. I have to see when the building of the new house will start. Probably next summer. Tomorrow I will try to keep it healthy. I ate more than I took pictures of.
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.



No comments:
Post a Comment