Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, June 30, 2012

Day 409

Long day. Watch fireworks with my little bubba gump who was AMAZING today. He was so good at lunch and through shopping. He shared with the little kids at the park, watched the fireworks, didn't complain about not riding the rides, and fell asleep as soon as his butt hit the car seat. I am watching Hell's Kitchen and I know two things:
One; I ate too much today.
Two; no I am not pregnant.
Maybe I can sleep in tomorrow though? Today I was awaken with my son vomiting all over me in bed.... YAY! I did Zumba today too and it is AMAZING!






No comments:

Post a Comment