Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 427

Long night trying to get the kid to bed so I figured I would write my blog this morning. Just got my books about Route 66 and I am excited. The Irish Festival is this weekend so go get some good food and music. I for one want a new Cherish the Ladies CD. I can't wait for Fair to be here. The only thing is, when Fair comes it is usually over too quickly for me.
I have to start and finish writing my article so ttfn.





No comments:

Post a Comment