Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 419

I don't know. Today I don't think I did too bad. Some days I feel like my clothes are fitting looser and some days I think I feel bloated (like today). My sinuses aren't helping these last few weeks and neither is the time of the month and the extreme heat. When we were at Cedar Point Saturday my fingers swelled to 3 times the size that they were. My son is having his allergies again so I have to start him on benedryl so that his day care doesn't freak out and say he has pink eye again. LOL
There was a breakfast picture of cheese, muscle milk, and trailmix but for some reason it didn't want to load.

No comments:

Post a Comment