Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Day 420

I have decided that today I am going to say that numbers are numbers and that as long as I feel fit and slimmer I won't worry about what diameter my biceps are or what my BMI was. I had a great work out with my trainer tonight. He is really understanding about my weight issues. I also talked to the girl at my gym and she said that the first month of biggest loser was bad and they may wait until next month to kick people out so I may still have a chance. I made an awesome dinner today "hungarian beef" in the slow cooker, it was easy and great and I am going to be sure to make it again. Also... EVERYONE NEEDS A YONANNA!!! It is this great little compact easy to clean machine that turns frozen bananas and other fruit into yummy ice cream!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment