Today I did 1 hour of Zumba this morning and therefore I didn't get a chance to eat breakfast like I should have. I was starving by lunch and forgot to take a picture so I will just tell you that I ate a soft taco, a bean burrito, and a steak quesadilla. Bedtime wasn't as bad tonight as it was the other night but it still took about an hour. Any tips would be appreciated.
Is it wrong to ask for things to be taken away for my birthday instead of given to me? I mean, heck, I could always use money, and I have been dying to get one of those Neat Desk Scanners, but realistically I am swimming in STUFF. I can feel the walls closing in. What I would like, more than anything in the world (well besides being with family) is to have help having a GIANT yard sale. If I have anything that you all want make me an offer and I may take you up on it. I think September would make a prefect yard sale month don't you think? I have plenty of room. My birthday is September 9th by the way. Anyone wanting to help... we may need a large dumpster and a skid loader.
PS For all those boyscouts out there. It would be great if my landscaping was done and the animals stalls were stripped and cleaned.
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.


No comments:
Post a Comment