Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 438

Last night was really great but I shouldn't have pushed my luck. Bad day today at breakfast let pent up anger out. I have been crying all day. I pride myself on being a very independent person and I could get along very well on my own if I had to. But I am also a very family oriented person and I couldn't do it without the support of my best friend, my mom. So it hurts more than anything when we are fighting and disagree. Too bad she raised me to be an independent bullheaded nagging strong women like herself. Needless to say my head and my heart are in conflict today.


No comments:

Post a Comment