Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, July 22, 2012

Day 431

So I am going to try to write this on my husbands new iPad... We shall see how this goes. Another hard night trying to get the kid to sleep. He hurt his ankle crawling out of the crib. We are watching Falling Skies and I am at the point that I either aliens the aliens to kill all of the people or the people to kill all of the aliens and for this dumb show to be over. I made sweet potato shepherds cups tonight for lunch tomorrow. They smell really good.



No comments:

Post a Comment