Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, June 7, 2012

Day 385; I don't care today...

I am exhausted. I had a long day and I was late for VFW Ladies Aux. or as I like to call it OBBS (Ol' Biddies Bitchin' Society) because of an emergency that could have been prevented. If you want to see the gruesome emergency look at the bottom of this post but I warn you it isn't for the squeamish.
I was doing ok until we had to eat dinner late because of the meeting and I was starving. My eyes were bigger than my stomach.
Breakfast: 100 Calories
Lunch: 1040 calories (Could have done less here)
Dinner: 1030 calories
So I was 370 over. I guess I will have to try to make up for that this weekend.
 



Ok; before going any further.... are you squeamish or have you just eaten? If not then proceed. Just let me preface this picture. I am holding the tip of his ear (yes that is an ear) in the bottom left corner and his nose (with a rope muzzle) is straight left. The white spot is his forehead. The other side looked bad but slightly better. Poor kid. Did all I could to save his ear. Hopedfully is works and he doesn't eat me tomorrow.





No comments:

Post a Comment