Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Day 406

So I don't know if it was the rough night I had praying to the porceline god or if it was something I ate yesterday or if I am really sick or what but today I wanted to eat crap because I felt like crap. I am not posting pictures of the bad stuff but lets just say it was fast food and definately not nutritious. I will post my nutritious dinner because it really tasted good and I will post the calories that I burned working out though!


No comments:

Post a Comment