Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Day 399

Really hard work out today. Pat and I did tension resistance leg and core training (which was good because my poison ivy is taking over!) and I was SO tired that I could barely walk in walmart. I haven't been loosing weight the way I want but I think my clothes are fitting better. I need to get back into the pool again but I need to clear up this ivy first.
Breakfast: 100 calories
Lunch: 1225 calories
Dinner: 689 calories
I had cheese and melon (and a hot fudge sundae) after dinner but I didn't add them into the calories




No comments:

Post a Comment