Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, June 11, 2012

Day 389; 227.0

So after this bottle is done (about two more days) I am stopping Acai Berry supplements. I will keep on D3 and Cinnamon plus my multivitamin though. The acai is just expensive and isn't doing anything. I went over in calories today but I always do when we hit Red Lobster. I haven't been hungry these last 4 days though so that is a plus for me. Today was a long day but not bad. Lot's of stuff to do this week. My Wednesday is so full that I can't fit anything else in. Anyone know when the world is going to stop spinning? I would like to get off for a while.
Breakfast: 100 calories
Lunch: 1030 calories
Dinner: 1370 calories
Snack:128 calories

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment