Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Day 391

OK... I give up. I have to change something. I didn't have time to work out tonight because I had 4-H duties so I went to a "cardio" class this am. Probably didn't burn as many calories as I need to but oh well. I need to do something drastic to boost my metabolism. I can't cut calories any more. I am not adding more supplements, if anything I am taking some away. I am not spending a lot of money on the muscle milks. I can get the caffinated low cal ones from Walmart and I like the taste better plus the caffiene keeps me going. I have tons of protein and nutrition bars so I will use those as snacks. I am going to try to keep under 1800-2000 calories but I am not going to kill myself doing it. I just have to find some way to turn my turtle metabolism into that of a rabbit.
Breakfast: 125 calories
Lunch: 1020 calories
Dinner: 1050 calories
Cardio: Roughly 250 calories.....



No comments:

Post a Comment