Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, June 25, 2012

Day 404

I did really well today until we went out to get ice cream (which was partially my idea). I think we are making ground with my son on the standpoint of keeping him calm during his breakdowns. I believe that he is acting up not because he wants to but because he is just frustrated when he can't fully communicate something. He is smarter than he thinks and I think he is smarter than we think a lot of the time. My arm still hurts and now it is peeling like a chemical or burn peel. I am drinking green tea and watching sister wives so I am in my relaxation mode!
Breakfast: 100 calories
Lunch: 963 calories
Dinner: 780 calories
Snack: 360 calories




No comments:

Post a Comment