Frustrated to say the least. I work my butt off yet I am still starving and my body fat keeps going up. I can't get out of this morbidly obese body fat range. My self image has dwindled so much. I used to love me for the person that I am, but even that is getting hard now. I am just so ticked at myself. I wish I could throw out all the snack food in the house but my husband would just get upset and bring in more and my son only eats certain things so we keep the snacks around to boost his calorie count. I have no time at home so fruits and veggies (while I would eat them non stop) go bad and just become a waste of money. I wish I could just hire a personal chef to prepare my breakfast lunch and dinner. And NO I am not going on weight watchers.
Breakfast: 400 calories
Lunch: 266 Calories
Dinner: 560 Calories
Snacks: 626 Calories (Kind of included some of my lunch in here)
Excercise: About 721 calories (Did mommy and me cardio this morning and also training at the gym).
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.






No comments:
Post a Comment