Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Day 286; 222.8 Pounds

So today I finally ran out of free space for my pictures on picasa which is where my pictures for my blog are saved! LOL Now I have to pay $5 per year for my free blog.... Oh well. I bought a new laptop today too. It is child proof!! I figured with all that I am getting myself into with 4-H, VFW, work, and Acupuncture I needed a personal office away from the office and my 10+ year old laptop hasn't been cutting it since our office flooded. I did well today in keeping myself not too hungry but not over eating either. I am bound and determined to be under 200 sooner rather than later. I only have 23 pounds to go.
Breakfast: 335
Lunch: 850
Dinner: 688
Snacks: 178


times 2

 

No comments:

Post a Comment