Today was a good day. I did some continuing education today which is always good. I did a lot of walking send I stayed reasonably within my limit. I know that I am not really watching this weeks calorie intake very well but I just need a week off from this plateau. I took two wet labs today which one of them was AWESOME and the other left me wanting my money back. I am seriously thinking of trying for a veterinary acupuncture certification but it is a VERY large undertaking.
PS I like Del Taco more than Taco Bell and In N' Out burger more than any other fast food joint. And I only ate one burrito pictured.
Breakfast: 160
Lunch: 840
Dinner:1389
Snack:230
Total: 2619 calories
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
Accountability and Perseverance
Accountability:
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
To be responsible for someone or something.
I am holding myself accountable for my
present weight; not anyone else.
Perseverance:
To finish what you have started. Continued
steady belief or efforts, withstanding
discouragement or difficulty; persistence.
I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my
own fight and I have something precious that is
worth fighting for.
No comments:
Post a Comment