Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, February 2, 2012

Day 259; 224.2 Pounds

Lowest weight I have been in a while. It won't last though because I had mexican. I don't feel like counting today mainly because I know I went over and because I can't find the mexican things I had on my calorie counter on my phone.
I think I have gotten through to people. I hope that the changes continue. It is hard to go through life these past few months with relatively little loving physical contact as I am a very physcial person. Now that doesn't mean sex, just loving gestures of kindness and emotion. I feel that I have been more standoffish the last few months because of the tension but some of that seems to be ebbing away. I am still at critical stress load and I am seriously considering seeking counsel but for now I will bide my time. I played with my dogs for a few minutes tonight when we came home and lovingly gave them pats and kisses when they did something right. I need to spend more time with them.
I think we are moving at a turtles pace in the right direction. It still is going to be a lonely weekend but I guess I have to live with it.




So I can say that Breakfast was 185, lunch told me that it was 1081
(which I don't believe), Dinner was ? (1,000 or so), and snack was 200... I only ate 1/3 of that banana by the way!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment