Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Thursday, February 23, 2012

Day 280, Off scale

Today I woke up with the worst headache that I have had in years and needless to say my 300 calorie breakfast didn't stay in long. I did however eat way too many calories today. I plan on walking a lot of them off as I spent a good portion of the day sleeping my headache off. Darn Sinuses!!!!
Breakfast: 300 Calories
Lunch: 1,140
Dinner: 2,077 although I have to say that the main portion was a large salad and I ate before 6 pm.
Total: 3,517 Calories
Goes to show you that you can go very over board fast. Let this be a lesson to you.






No comments:

Post a Comment