Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, February 27, 2012

Day 284; 224.0 pounds

Well it looks like I am going to wait a little longer to take my acupuncture class. It works better for me to take it in 2013-2014. I think I did rather well today with my food. I am back on my schedule so that is good. I think I am doing better in life too. I seem to be happier now that I know what I want in life and there are people there to support me. It seems that my husband is trying to help out more. Money isn't as good as it should be right now but we can cope.



Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 640
Dinner: 764
Snack: 340
Total: 1844

No comments:

Post a Comment