Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Day 271; 226.0 Pounds

Happy Valentines Day! Thankyou to my husband who got me roses, a cute monkey in heart boxers balloon, and home-made chocolate covered strawberries, and a really good dinner. I also apologize to the dog who may not have been the only culprit in the "peeing in the house" crimes....

 

 
I think I ate like 1 dozen chocolate covered strawberries too!
Breakfast: 100 Calories
Lunch: 990 Calories
Dinner: 1,097 Calories
Snack: 129 Calories (just the brownie)

No comments:

Post a Comment