Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, February 18, 2012

Day 274; off scale week

Ok so it is harder to post without my computer than I thought but I have it figured out. I totally had a gluttony day yesterday. I ate WAY too much. I had over 2500 calories by lunch. Lol. We only live once. Let's just hope it doesn't hamper me.
Breakfast: 100 started out good.
Lunch: 1620
Snack: 950 who would've thunk that sunrise Anne's had so many calories.
Dinner buffet so I didn't count.






No comments:

Post a Comment