Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, February 25, 2012

Day 282; 227.6 pounds

So, it seems that what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas. Well at least all but three pounds of it. Tonight we attended a Second Chance Prom for Breast Cancer put on by some good friends of ours. It was nice but all I wanted to do was eat these awesome cupcakes she made...lol. So sweets are the devil. My husband and I decided that we are going to split meals more and try to encourage each other to excercise more at night. I wish I had a personal trainer cause I would like the way my body is without the excess clan around my arms and stomach. I won't make my goal before my reunion but I would like to lose 27 pounds by then.


 

 
 








Breakfast: 100
Lunch: 1340
Dinner: 1052
Total: 2492

No comments:

Post a Comment