Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Day 132; Week Off

170 Calories

Oatmeal at about 300 Calories

Whole Wheat Bread: 100 Calories

About 140 Calories

About 620 Calories

About 150 Calories
Today was great. We went to the zoo and hung out. Having a zoo membership does have it's perks. We found a new joint to eat at for lunch and again got mexican for dinner. I like mexican and it isn't too bad on the calories if you get corn tortilla instead of flour.
About 550 Calories
Total for the day? About 2030. Doing ok for the 2200 but now for the 1800. Oh well. Try harder.

No comments:

Post a Comment