Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, September 9, 2011

Day 113; 232.0 Pounds (My Birthday)

So today I am a whopping 27 years old. I recieved a juicer from my husband (awesome), an infrared meat thermometer from my parents (and some money) also awesome, a cake from one of our employees (perfect), chinese food lunch with my mom and grandma, dinner with my parents and my son, and flowers from my husband and my son. Perfect day right? No... and I am not talking about my son throwing up all over me a few minutes ago either. I realize as you get older birthdays become less and less important and by all means I don't want a suprise party, I hate those, but.... when I remember birthdays I don't remember what I got... I mean the gifts this year were awesome, and I got to spend time with some family at least for a little bit... But I remember spending a get together with family celebrating my grandfathers, my cousin Mark's, and my birthday.... or my cousin Chris's birthday and mine.... I miss the family part. This weekend I work, who cares, my parents and my husband are off doing their own stuff leaving me alone.... I have my son, I have the dogs... but essentially alone for my birthday. I feel like I am totally being selfish but I would rather have my family near me to blow out some candles then to have all the gifts and money in the world.
About 100 Calories

About 800 Calories

About 100 Calories

About 300 Calories

About 200 Calories

About 300 Calories

About 750 Calories
Total for the day? 2550... I don't know why I counted on my birthday....lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment