Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 117; 233.0 Pounds

Ok so I needed to re-jumpstart my weight loss because apparently I am on the worst plateau of the year so this morning I went jog/power walking. I jog/power walked 1.2 miles at the park and I felt great. I am going to try to do that every morning that I work after I drop off the kid. I need to figure out this weight issue.
About 100 Calories Before Run

About 700 calories

120 calorie Grapefruit

About 530 Calories










Total for the day? 1450 calories. Tomorrow is my day off.

No comments:

Post a Comment