Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, September 26, 2011

Day 130, Week Off

Today we went mexican... It was sooo good. We had it for breakfast too. Sushi at the mall for lunch and frozen yogurt.
New; Banana Flavored 170 Calories

Chilequiles Verdes with Corn Tortillas:
About 400 Calories (No Potatos)

7 California Rolls and Egg roll:
340 Calories

Frozen Yogurt:360 Calories

3 handmade chicken enchiladas: 600
Rice: About 150
Burrachas Beans: 80 Calories

Honey Crisp Apple: 100 Calories

Only 100 Calories of these











Total for the day? About 2300... ok so over. But we did a lot today so hopefully it won't matter.

No comments:

Post a Comment