Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, September 19, 2011

Day 123; 232.2 Pounds

Didn't get a chance to walk today because my car had to go into the shop. I am getting really frustrated with this weight gain thing.... I need a vacation. Today I over-ate at lunch and I regretted it before I even got to the car. My stomach was aching! I had to eat later than usual because I had to be driven home.... Hopefully I can get my car back tomorrow and get back to normal. Work and things are getting hectic so I may be condensing posts or doing more than one post in a day in the near future.



ABout 300 Calories

ABout 500 Calories
Um... 580 Calories

About 770 for Dinner

250 Calories








Way over budget today.... I need acupuncture. About 2600. I really need to start over again. I am making a vow to REALLY REALLY TRY TOMORROW.

No comments:

Post a Comment