Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Saturday, September 3, 2011

Day 107; 233.4 Pounds

Today I treated myself to a haircut and highlights as my birthday is right around the corner. I bought myself some new jeans (size 16 now people!!), some new bras, and some new shoes. I went shopping with my little munchkin and we had a good day. We ended it with making dinner for my folks and me burning the fingerprint off of my thumb, how fun. Needless to say I am tired and I am glad this is a long weekend.
100 Calorie Muscle Milk

780 Calorie Lunch

230 for Pork, 50 Calories for Butternut
Squash, 150 for Asparagus

Small Strawberry Shortcake
250











I am currently snacking on a rather large mixed fruit bowl. So total for the day not including that? 1560 Calories. So plenty of room!
TTYL

No comments:

Post a Comment