Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Day 124; 232.2 Pounds Again....

Ok, So I am going to try my hardest to decrease my calorie intake to 1800  calories although it is going to be hard for me so bear with me. I tried today but I don't know if I made it. It was a very long and stressfull day filled with guilt and anger and stress and hurt feelings.
220 Calories

100 Calories; darn those company reps

Friendly's with Mom: About 785

ABout 150 Calories

ABout 400 Calories

Apple About 80 Calories










Total for the day? About 1735. Even with room for error I am closer than I normally am. I really need to try to keep the portion sizes lower. It is hard when eating out though.

No comments:

Post a Comment