Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Day 111; 233.4 Pounds (Bloated)

Seems like my weight is increasing... well I have been here before. We shall see if it starts to go down. I will try to do some Nordic Track tonight and maybe that will help. It was a long day but not long enough. Lot's of things got done but still more to do.
200 Calories

About 250 Calories of a sandwich

100 for grapes, 70 for swiss cheese
Let's say 200 for the swisson rye

About 200 Calories throughout day

Plum: About 30 Calories

Chicken Roll Ups: 500 Calories
Sspaghetti 280
About 100 for Asparagus

About 200 Calories throughout day
Total for the day? About 2130. It seems like when my son is taking a nap if I don't nap as well, I snack. Maybe I need to change that.

No comments:

Post a Comment