Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 116; 231.8 Pounds

Ok, So juicing isn't for me at least in the weight loss sense. My headache (presumably from not eating a lot yesterday) did not go away until 4 pm today... I tried to drink juice for lunch but the type I chose almost made me vomit so I threw it out. I am going to stick to mainly fruit based juices for snacking.
100 Calories

1/2 slice at 170 calories

About 100 Calories

About 520 Calories

1/2 Slice 170 calories

My dad made dinner
About 650 Calories



About 80 Calories









Total for the day? About 1990. I am going to try to add fruit juice tomorrow. I have some kiwi apple in the fridge. I will just have to experiment until I get a drink I like. Hopefully with some veggies in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment