![]() |
| Mussels: About 120 Calories |
![]() |
| Giant taco: About 500 Calories |
![]() |
| 1/2 of this awesome pretzel (with cinnamon) Let us say 500 Calories? |
| 100 Calories |
| 200 Calorie Salad |
| About 450 Calories? |
| 220 Calorie Craving (MD's was out of icecream!!) |
This is my way to hold myself accountable for all that I eat in a day and finally persevere over my weight management issues. I will post my weight as I go (hopefully). I want to be healthy and a good weight for my son so I can be just as active as he is. Let's see if this works!
![]() |
| Mussels: About 120 Calories |
![]() |
| Giant taco: About 500 Calories |
![]() |
| 1/2 of this awesome pretzel (with cinnamon) Let us say 500 Calories? |
| 100 Calories |
| 200 Calorie Salad |
| About 450 Calories? |
| 220 Calorie Craving (MD's was out of icecream!!) |
No comments:
Post a Comment