Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Day 12; 258.0

Today was ok. I was a little out of it for the first part of the day but it eventually wore off and it was an uneventful day. Thinking about what I am going to do tomorrow. If it is too hot my son and I will just bum around the house. May leave the dogs inside instead of in their kennel due to the heat. I had some good food today!!
Breakfast as usual

Tuna for Lunch


With a great side salad!

Sherbet and Angel Food: YUM!


Shared with family!


Only had 3; shared with family!

VERY BIG TACO!! I had TWO!!!
 I also had a vanilla soft serve waffle cone for a late snack but I forgot to take a picture!!! Needless to say I am full and I am going to go crash in the AC and try to get my son to wind down. Toodles.


No comments:

Post a Comment