Well my weight went up but that can happen throughout the day so nothing to worry about. I measured myself though and if I am doing everything correctly I lost 2 inches in my hips, 1 in my waist, and 1/2 off both biceps!!! I had a client comment that I lost weight today too! Hopefully this is working. Just have to decrease the stress and find someone to open a healthier place to eat in our town!
Here is my day; the good, the bad, and the ulgy!!
Breakfast: GOOD
Lunch: UGLY (Ok we had an "issue" at work so I had to eat fast and this was the only thing to get... I was STARVING.... next time salad.)
Snack: BAD No I didn't eat the whole bag. Mom and I didn't even finish half. I just munched on one of these here or there. I don't do gum so these are my 10 calorie each fall backs.
Dinner: Pretty GOOD. Mom and I went out to chinese because we had a meeting and my hubby wanted leftovers.
Well, Despite the camera curbing cravings I pigged out today. But hopefully the decreased snacking and the increase protein breakfast will help kick start my weight gain. I am getting tired of my Wii going.... "That's obese!!" LOL My mantra remains "One day at a time!"
No comments:
Post a Comment