Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, May 29, 2011

Day 10; 257.2 pounds.... Holiday weekend!

Well as the summer months and holiday weekends begin so does the act of over-eating at everyone's outdoor party. Today was no exception. I tried to fill my plates with wholesome items but alas I still had that plate of dessert.... And to top it all off my breakfast didn't hold me over as it should have and so I had an early lunch of Wendy's. Needless to say my dinner tonight will be compact and I will stick to non-fattening snack items for the night. It did help being out in the sun a bit and the amount of walking that we did yesterday at the zoo.
Breakfast:








Early Lunch: I don't remember when they started putting bacon on that sandwich....
Late Lunch/Supper: I tried to be good!!!


 



Pulled pork sundae minus the baked beans.



Cheese on a stick!
Dinner at the Festival: My son helped me with some of this as well.



EVERYONE HAVE A GREAT HOLIDAY WEEKEND AND REMEMBER TO THANK A SOLDIER!

No comments:

Post a Comment