Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Day 6: 258.4 pounds

I am starting to see a disappointing trend here; however I am pleased that I am staying below 260 because that means I may be able to decrease my disability insurance payments. Today was good, it was my off day so I spent it with my son. I think I did well. My day off I usually do things to try to keep myself busy but I usually end up snacking all day. Today was different.
Food Glorious Food, Hot sausage and Mustard, Now were in the mood, For cold jelly and custard....
Breakfast:
Note- the ice and water trick for peeling eggs really does work!
                                         Lunch:
                   Leftovers! Good Stuff!





Snack:
Shared this with my son.

Dinner: With my parents and hubby.
Crock Pots are a blessing. This was a really easy pork roast with apples, pears, onions, and apple cider. Plus I made french bread and asparagus.
Late night munchies!!!
I limited myself to 8 pretzel sticks. I don't know why I picked that number. Sadly though as I type this I have a hankering for something chocolate. I may have a dark chocolate granola thin...

Good Night. Maybe I will loose some weight tomorrow!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment