Today was a good day for the most part. My hubby and I went to the flea market and got some good finds. Then we picked up our new stock fish for the pond. Afterwards we headed to lunch and the zoo. My son had a GREAT time at the zoo and walked around quite a bit. He was cranky tonight and we are going through a lot right now so the stress level has been high for a while. I have 4 months to get him to drink from a regular cup so he can move up in daycare... even though he was a preemie.... and I think he has trouble swallowing adult food. He can eat things that dissolve quite well but everything else he chews up and spits out no matter how much he likes it. Just stress... and to add to it I have 2 dogs that no matter what we do want to chase and eat our ducks and jump on the cars that pull into our driveway. Just stress... Maybe that is why I am sitting at 258.... That and when I am stressed I overeat. I have cut out snacking however which should help. Here was today....
Breakfast:
Lunch at Golden Corral... my downfall is buffets!
Dinner; Awesome new gourmet pizza shop called Magpies!!!
Snack:
Ok... judge me. LOL. Good night.
No comments:
Post a Comment