Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Friday, May 27, 2011

Day 8; 258.6 Need to stop weighing myself after dinner...

I think the ultimate stress of this week got to me. I am really really feeling sick tonight so I am going to bed. Here is what I ate. I can't believe I turned down pulled pork sundaes, onion blossoms, and cheese on a stick and I am still not loosing weight. This is getting annoying. This has been the week from Hell.
Breakfast:
Lunch:

I ate at Friendly's thinking it would cheer me up... I think that is the reason I don't feel well tonight.








                  Dinner: And I didn't eat it all.

I am going to go sleep off the bad week. Maybe tomorrow will be better. Right now my joints ache so bad I feel like I am 62 instead of 26.
Good-night!

No comments:

Post a Comment