Accountability and Perseverance

Accountability:

To be responsible for someone or something.

I am holding myself accountable for my

present weight; not anyone else.



Perseverance:

To finish what you have started. Continued

steady belief or efforts, withstanding

discouragement or difficulty; persistence.

I will persevere if I acknowledge that this is my

own fight and I have something precious that is

worth fighting for.







Sunday, July 24, 2011

Day 66; 240.4 Pounds

Had fun today. Built my son's cardboard playhouse and did some coloring on it. Went to the Irish Festival and hung out for a while with my parents, husband, son, and in-laws. And got to say our "I'll See You Later"s to my mother-in-law before she moves tomorrow.... military.
I need to start figuring out how to use skype and make sure our webcam is up because we will be using it a lot.
Breakfast 150 Calories

Lunchables: 280 Calories

Homemade Egg Noodle Alfredo
350 Calories

Fiber one bar: 140 Calories

One Chocolate Chip Cookie 130 Calories

Chicken Pita at Irish Festival About
400 Calories

Dinner.... hmmmm 450 Calories
Total for the day?  1900 Calories plus a lot of chasing the kid in the heat!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment